martes, agosto 17, 2004

mapping out!

days went on and i am still here, time to change some gears...29 years of existence, duh! i have to plot my life, im not getting any younger. its now or never. what am i thinking, i have nothing to lose. its my future, i must plan it before anything else. there will be no other person or anything that would take charge of my life but me. its a very tough decision i have to make...i have to leave, i should have, i must leave.

if i stay here, it would be the same as before and i dont want to be left behind. there are so many choices all i have to do is decide. nobody knows what future lies. life is like a game, there are certain rules though you dont have to abide them all through out.

i have dreams, i want to feel it, I want to make it real.

i must not make haste. time is ticking so fast, it cannot wait, it slipped through my hands before...it must not happen again.

im gonna be in control.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio