jueves, septiembre 30, 2004

inspired...???

i wrote this piece last night, its a feeling of sadness, longingness to someone close to my heart...

Drizzle

It has rained all day, all I could think about is you
Every single drop of the rain that touches the ground
Strikes my heart with piercing loneliness, I am longing.

The rain has stopped, birds starting to fly again freely
Flapping their wings high above the trees, here I am
Captured by your absence…listless and torn.

Every minute of every hour I stared blankly at your picture
Wishing that for just a single moment I could feel you -
Your warmth, your softness, your caress, your sweetness.

Cool breeze embraces my soul for comfort but how long?
I want to smell your breath once more- but then I realized
Touching you is impossible; reaching you is a desperate move.

I will just wait here, for the rain to pour once again
I… alone on the ground soaking wet and dreaming
You…somewhere out there looking for love.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio