jueves, abril 28, 2005

...missing

...conversation over a cup of coffee or tea with some friends after work
...strolling inside the mall
...dining in some resto with close friends
...taking LRT on the way home
...drinking alcholohic bevies at home with some friends or sometimes a friend
...reading book till 2 in the morning
...writing poems in the middle of the day
...walking in the academic oval in the morning
...riding in the jeepneys
...traffic jams and smoke belching automobiles
...joking with people i used to mingle with for years
...the comfort of my woodbed
...my pillow -- sole witness of my sentiments
...big antique dresser from my grandma where i used to hide myself just for fun
...bloodsuckers under the matress (darn it!)
...cats roaming around our house
...bamboo and metal chimes


...my old self.

1 comentarios:

Blogger eyed ha dicho...

miss ko rin yung coffee chismax, mallratting, kulitan sa lrt, jokes mo, at pati na ata yung woodbed mo hehe. di ko namiss ang jeepney rides, ang init dito ngayon e. pero nakaka-intriga yung last ha. kwento ka naman. :) miswah.

6:58 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio