martes, junio 14, 2005

i got reconnected with a friend that i haven't seen nor heard for quite sometime now. i told her thru e-mail the things i missed about her, things that we did before. i am comfortable with her for a long time and so with my other friends. now its difficult for me to find or get way to meet new friends here specially when most of the people here are just fair weather friends. so i would rather stay inside the flat in front of the idiot box and stay up to 1:30 in the morning and get up at 9:00 am go to my aunt's office and stay online till 2:00 in the afternoon. this is my life here, no complications and stress-free. though sometimes i have to think about a lot of things--my plans. i have some in mind.

(sigh)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio