miércoles, noviembre 10, 2004

sigh...



I want to wake up next to someone I love that at night I might just awaken enough to just caress or hold. I want someone that when we are together I can tell all my thoughts to, whether good or bad. To laugh and cry, make love or just make out to make a life together that inter-twines and support each other.
I think that these things are impossible without mutual respect, and of course love.
I want to love in the way that makes you ache when you are apart touch just to say
"I want you".

Having some common goals and ideas, to be just happy and laugh, be able to talk about more than just the weather. A great intellect is definitely a good thing. Not Einstein, but a curious and agile mind.
Through all this, devotion.

The ability to work for each other and the relationship for a long time.
Not just for a month or a year, but with the intent to at least try to make it a lifetime.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio