domingo, junio 19, 2005

Miss Hyde

(pixie's doing a yodel in the tune of "oops i did it again by britney spears" while dancing waltz)

Gotta to have a more intense jam-packed skeds for the rest of the week and weeks to come…it’s time to reinvent and reborn. The good old bitch that resides in my soul’s cramming up and ready to eat those egoistic essences of the “others”. …..blah, blah, blah

So much for these comic illusions…it’s fun to be with people with different kind of personalities, I kinda like it.

I found myself laughing awhile ago…good thing; there’s no one around to see. Nyaihahahahahahahahha…..hahah…….hhahha…….ha.

Yeah that’s much better to do than to hibernate…there are so many things to bitch and get bitched?!

I AM PROUD TO BE A MORONIC PIXIE BITCH!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio