miércoles, junio 15, 2005

slept early last night with a dose of melatonin, i had to, or else i wouldn't be in the hotel for my job interview this morning at 9. actually, i had an interview with them, the other department, two weeks ago. supposedly i will start this june 20 as a reliever, but they have decided to get someone from the other department maybe they are cost-cutting (whatever!). then i received a call yesterday afternoon and they wanted to see me and the GM forwarded my paper to them, again as a reliever. so i went for a series of tests (again) but this time with powerpoint presentatation and my typing abilities using MSword and excel (darn it). good thing though that the person whose in-charge is a Filipino.

their first impression about me, VERY SERIOUS (take note of that), he noticed that i typed so fast without looking at the dummy document. well, he didn't know that i am quite nervous and my palms are sweating (geesh). done with the tests. then again, he told me to wait (again and again and again...)for their call because their boss is on travel right now.

another test, this time its personal.

i have had a final closure with Someone (from the previous blogs).

DONE!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio