sábado, noviembre 13, 2004

bottled tears

last night i cried alone in my room, i tried to say something but i was tongue-tied. i look at the mirror there i saw myself, my eyes almost red, full of tears. i wanted to scream my lungs out to tell the whole world that my heart is breaking, then again i couldn't. i sat down on my bed, stopped for a while, talking to myself like a fool--it was a good relief. I turned the radio on put the volume on high so i could not hear my own voice, and there was i sitting on the floor, grabbed my pillow, put my face down and cried and cried and cried till i could cry no more. wiping my tears away from my cheeks, said to myself that tomorrow's another day, a big day to start anew.

i realized maybe i was just too sensitive with a lot of things that i was caught red-handed. like what they say, you must expect the unexpected. its not the first time i cried-a-river, but this is somewhat different...because she doesn't know that i felt something for her for years. i would like to tell her about it but then again for the sake of our friendship...i would just rather keep it and
let it be.

2 comentarios:

Blogger eyed ha dicho...

sorrow should not be kept to yourself, it should be shared with friends. so things wouldn't be as heavy as they were.

there's nothing wrong with being sensitive (which is widely different from being paranoid) - and i'm sure you're not reading too much then. what you felt was not imagined, it's valid and existent. it's just that if i were on your shoes (or slippers:) then, i would also feel and think the same way. the only difference, perhaps, is that i would have pointed it out to the person concerned. that way, i wouldn't spend my life wondering, wondering, and wondering if what had been happening between us was or could have been real. the worst feeling is not when things are left unsaid...it's when someone was made to get away with it.

well, good luck to you, my friend. when you feel that you are once again battling with those bottled tears, inuman na lang tayo.

the best things are yet to come. :)

11:27 p. m.  
Blogger len ha dicho...

this was a forwarded text: the greatest mistakes we make are risks we didn't take. if you think something will make you happy, go for it. so that you won't live your life asking "what if?" and telling yourself "if only!" it would be difficult but it is worth the risk...

why not tell her what you feel? it'll work two ways, that you are able to let out your feelings because no matter how you try to hide your feelings it will show anyhow. it'll also be good for her to know that she is cared for/loved. you dont need to expect anything in return. sometimes it's good to just let a person know that you care about him/her.

10:03 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio