miércoles, noviembre 10, 2004

sometimes i call her...JESSICA.

Frantic
The presence of your soul haunts me
As you glide through the air
Deeply penetrating into the pores of my skin
Seeking uncontrollably the passage
To my heart, to my mind.
You are a villain, striking unguarded moment
Stabbing the frozen heart with fiery caress
The more I ignore these sensitive moves
The more vulnerable I become.
Interference means death
As I drown quickly at the vast sea of solitude,
Yet the stillness of you is unknown to me.
While I am descending in a chaotic stream.
10.18.02


In deep thoughts
Disquietude devours my essence,
As I dwell into the oblivion of an
Infinite outrage of this so-called life
Of which I am not certain.
Spare me not, for I shall return
To the abyss of my inner self
Than to cling on a rotten thoughts
That once I abhorred.
I would rather subsist to a place
Where I could scream furiously
As it echoes into a depth
…Of boundless silence.
10.22.02

Adieu

I'd rather walk away with grief
than to be with you,
floating in space
holding nothing but memories
of the undying affection
that has been carved from within.
Uncertainty binds me
with your presence which
slowly tearing my soul into pieces,
Shattered feelings strengthened
the seat of passion yet struggling
unconsciously to remain unruffled.
July 2001

1 comentarios:

Blogger eyed ha dicho...

what can i say? reading these poems all over again was a different experience. keep on writing!

11:31 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio