domingo, junio 19, 2005

Retrospect

Seems like everything fall into their rightful places one at a time…I am so listless today, everyday. My moronic depressive ego’s taking over me—the funny bold bitch, and I can’t control it. Darn what’s happening to me, I’m beginning to eat myself again…I think I’m losing my mind, not used to this feeling and I hated it!!!!

F**… I am TORN!!!

Well, life goes on for a moron bitch like me.

God I hate confusions!!!???

Thanks to manic for yielding on me, I really appreciate it believe me I used it a shield to protect myself from these chaotic emotions. I’ve learned that I couldn’t go on with my life without real and true friends like you bitches, id rather be loveless than “friendless”. I am so weak when I am in love, baby knows about it…I couldn’t see the flaws even if it’s very vivid.

GOOD GRIEF! I am back to my senses again and I am FREE to decide!

Whew!

c”,)

posted by Vulnerable Bitch

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio