jueves, diciembre 30, 2004

bi-focals

i wrote this with a heavy heart- like a thousand pound gorilla sitting on my chest. i was about to tell you how exactly i feel but you are a dear friend of mine and i don't want to break it. though we haven't discuss it before we parted, you will always have the special place in my heart. was i ever loved? does it matter?

well,i guess i have to move on, there's still life out there for me. thanks for the wonderful romantic friendship that we had.


Tempted by irrational beings -
whispering discounted thoughts
eating my brains slowly
chewing every single nerve.
I wanted to isolate myself
into the pit of darkness but
I could not get away with your shadow.
This boundless silence within my soul
creates a chaotic river in just a single tear
everytime I hear your voice.
My bitter fantasy,
you are just a pigment of my imagination
that I have made by mistake.
I bid you fare well
I will no longer cower for your presence
I will no longer call your name
I will no longer feel your flesh…
I will be awakened.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio