miércoles, diciembre 01, 2004

memory droplets

Work is suspended today at 12 noon due to the coming typhoon, still I have to work on some unfinished business that was assigned to me by one of the supervisors. I arrived in the office five minutes to twelve (great timing!). So I grabbed the phone and dialed all the numbers listed on my checklist that I have to follow-up. Done.

On the lighter side, Jessica and I used to go out and loiter inside the mall even if its raining cats and dogs outside. We are invincible!

I missed her a lot. Especially when I'm sipping my morning coffee, the warmth the smell of the newly brewed coffee, sigh. The Saturday morning walks with her dog. The late night bed talks and sleep-overs. The unplanned gimmicks during weeknights (as if there's no work on the following day) movies, virtual car racing, breath-taking air hockey, some of our adventures in the arcade. Hmmm, I wonder if she misses those things like I do.

2 comentarios:

Blogger American Daughter ha dicho...

I read your header "Love never dies a natural death...

But I can tell you having lost my partner to death many years ago.....a good love never dies. The memories stay wrapped around you like a warm blanket. The memory of that love supports you, until you meet again.

7:48 a. m.  
Blogger moogie ha dicho...

thanks for your comment, american daughter.

i would agree with you as you have had an experience like that. life goes on eventhough there's no one to touch as long as the love is still present and lingers on, the love that keeps the fire in your heart saves you from listlessness and longingness. keep the flame glowing within you.

4:41 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio