domingo, diciembre 12, 2004

volcanic nerves

this is for the person who awakened the black part of my soul...she's so annoying. she's so difficult to deal with and i can not stand with her attitude anymore. it seems like everythings' always a BIG deal, even petty things. she couldn't even take a joke for chrissake! she's starting to get into my nerves and i had enough.

Birthday Poem
Jan Kristy


Yes I'm Bitter

No more of this waffling
between cynicism and
unhappy compromise

I will rock my angry little boat
I intend for you to feel the ripples
I will shatter the
festering calm of our friendship

I'll jump overboard and drown
rather than let you push me below the water
slowly

I won't be fooled again

I know some things now
like how a smile can be more bitter
than an honest glare

and how there can be no defense against
the falseness of a friend

and how some scars
never will go away --

and how haughty anger
is only a disguise
for a heart sick
with sorrow.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio