lunes, junio 20, 2005

break in

today i started working with the hotel corporate team as a secretary (reliever). the same routine back home except for the routing, photocopying, organized filing as well as the system itself. the boss, who preferred to be called an american rather than his true nationality as a syrian, is quite old to be my father well almost like a grandfather to be exact. he told me during the interview, the shortest that ive had, that he is difficult to work with and he has a bad attitude. i just replied him with my demonic bratty smile, just to say, "we'll see". one of his staff told me that he usually temperamental, sort of a warning for me not to take it personally, i am used to that so i guess there will be no problem.

i will do my best to stay in this job till, so i could save enough money for lasik (my eyes), small business and my studies (i want to finish college). i think three years would be enough.

every year i will look back on this post and check.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio